A Creamy Strawberry Mousse
A lazy Sunday afternoon and tasting a perfect, sweet treat on a summer day can be some of the simplest yet best parts of life.
Recipes that can be made with clean, fresh ingredients in a matter of minutes make some of the best-tasting dishes, snacks and treats. Sometimes keeping it simple is the best route to take as opposed to confusing prep that takes too much time.
This Strawberry Mousse, is a great anytime dessert. It’s great to take for an outing at the park, a neighborhood party or just to snack on throughout the week.
It’s sweet, fluffy and smooth all at the same time. Made to serve a handful of people, it only takes a few moments to complete.
To start, puree 1 cup of strawberries in blender until smooth.
In a mixing bowl, combine whipping cream and powdered sugar until smooth.
In a different bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth then add the pureed strawberries.
Finally, add the whipped cream mixture to the cream cheese and strawberries. Stir all the components together until they reach the desired consistency before serving with fresh fruit.
It’s easy, fresh and delicious. Combine all the ingredients and excitedly try the sweet result.
Find more sweet recipes at Culinary.net.
If you made this recipe at home, use #MyCulinaryConnection on your favorite social network to share your work.
Watch video to see how to make this recipe!
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- assorted fruit, for serving
- In blender, puree strawberries until smooth. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl, whip heavy cream and powdered sugar until fluffy.
- In separate mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add strawberry puree to cream cheese and mix until combined. Add whipped cream and stir until combined.
- Serve in bowl with fruit.