The Sleeve Length You Shouldn’t Wear
Almost all women hate showing their arms…even when it’s 100 degrees outside.
This tip may be short and sweet but with a big “so that’s why” I don’t like that top revelation.
Women will often choose being hot rather than expose their arms, but please don’t rush to wear a top just because it has sleeves.
Not all sleeves are created equal and most importantly not all sleeves are flattering.
Beware the half-sleeve.
This is one sleeve style that can be quite unflattering. For starters, it has a major FRUMP producing look.
These sleeves are too long or too short, depending upon how you look at it and unless your upper arms are very wide, this sleeve length will:
- Make your upper arms appear bigger than they actually are.
- Make your chest area look larger, from side to side which is soooooo not the goal of most women.
- Make you look older than you are.
- Make you look wider than you are.
- Make an outfit look a bit too casual and/or messy looking.
Stay tuned for when my online course Dress Without Stress is available again on June 1st, 2019. If you don’t want to miss out hearing more, please sign up on the wait list and get ready to Stop Stressing About Dressing.