How to Choose the Right Eyeglasses for Your Face
Here is something easy to read, with or without eyeglasses.
Eyeglasses are a necessity for almost all of us…especially after turning 40.
They help us see the world, menus, the itty-bitty directions on medicine bottles, and care instructions on our clothes.
Bottom line, we need them. But, eyeglasses can be costly and knowing how to pick out the right eyeglass frames will save you money and aggravation. That’s why knowing how to pick flattering eyeglass frames is essential.
They’re also a great accessory, so choosing the right pair can also make your outfits look even better.
So, with all the different styles, how do you know which frame is right for you?
Here are some tips for picking out eyeglass frames:
First, consider your face shape.
- If you have a round face, you’ll want to avoid round frames, which will only accentuate the shape of your face. Instead, go for angular frames, which will help to slim down your appearance.
- If you have an oval-shaped face, you’re lucky – pretty much any frame style will look good on you!
- Second, think about the color of the frames. You’ll want to choose a color that complements your skin tone, eye and hair color.
- Don’t rush to choose the first pair that looks good on you. Since so many options are available, keep trying on different styles and colors.
- It’s important to find the best fit for your face.
- Try on different frames, like metal or plastic, to see what feels most comfortable.
Here I am, about 8 years ago in the video below, sharing even more tips on how to pick out eyeglass frames that are flattering.
Based on how I was looking at the wrong place on my computer, I could have used a pair myself.