2023 Renewal Summit: If Not Now, When?
Anne Akers and Cheryl Benton welcome you to our sixth Renewal Summit, at the beautiful Scandinavia House in midtown Manhattan. It is an exciting and inspiring all day event of outstanding panels, speakers, exhibitors, and connecting with other fabulous women. This year’s theme is the perfect motivation for living your best life. Here’s what’s in store for you. Get your tickets now!
Tickets: PRICE $125 (Includes snacks, lunch, panels, speakers, exhibits, and wine reception.) GET TICKETS.
Note: lunch will be on the second floor with the exhibitors and there will tables to sit at and a beautiful outdoor terrace. CLICK HERE.
Buy your ticket by March 30th and you will be entered into our door prize drawing to win a fabulous island vacation in a luxury resort.
Check-in – 9:15 to 10:00
10:00 – 10:15 Welcome
Co-Host Anne Akers, Health/Beauty Editor The Three Tomatoes; Founder/Editor Glow Magazine, Health & Wellness Editor NY Lifestyles Magazine
Co-Host, Cheryl Benton, Founder The Three Tomatoes and The Three Tomatoes Book Publishing, author, public speaker
10:20 – 11:05 Yes. Growing Old is Funny!
A fun and lively discussion on changing the perceptions of women as we age through comedy.
Moderator Cheryl Benton, founder, The Three Tomatoes author Can You See Us Now, and Can You Hear us Now?
- Leighann Lord, comedian, writer, and actress, “Funny Women of a Certain Age”, Showtime special
- Carole Montgomery, standup comic and the creator of the hit Showtime series, FUNNY WOMEN OF A CERTAIN AGE.
- Tulis McCall, Actor, Writer, Monologist, “Woman of a Certain Age”
11:10 to NOON. The Insider’s Guide to NYC
As our beloved city returns to a “new” normal our expert panel will talk about what’s new, what’s improved, and all the ways you can enjoy NYC as a local.
Moderator: Roni Jenkins, Managing Partner, The Three Tomatoes, social media guru
- Tiffany Townsend, EVP Global Communications, New York City Tourism + Conventions, the official destination marketing organization and convention and visitor’s bureau for the five boroughs of New York City
- Sandi Durell, producer, theater and cabaret critic, founder & publisher, Theater Pizzazz. an entertainment website featuring a variety of writer voices.
- Patrick Pacheco is an arts journalist and Emmy Award-winning TV commentator whose work has appeared The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, Esquire.com. He is the host the interview program, “Theater, All the Moving Parts,” on CUNY-TV. He is co-author of Chita: A Memoir.
12:05 – 1:30 LUNCH AND VISIT EXHIBITS
1:35– 2:20 PM Love Who You Are
Moderator: Dr. Robi Ludwig, Psy.D, is a nationally known psychotherapist and award-winning reporter, author Your Best Age is Now.
- Gabrielle Carlson, designer extraordinaire, “Beautiful Clothes, In Your Size,” and owner of boutique Gabrielle Carlson Studio
- Mia Babes, a top hair stylist who joined forces with Gary Wagner to create the Mia Wagner Salon, after their careers with Frederic Fekkai,
- Jade Voight, celebrity makeup artist, Jade Voight Artistry . Jade was a child actress, model, and Miss Virginia 2015
- George Brescia celebrity stylist who also appeared as a resident fashion expert on NBC’s Today show, CBS, Fox 5, and NY 1 as the official red carpet fashion critic for the Tony Awards.
2:25-3:10. Taking Care of #1: Self-Care Practices That Work
This panel will focus on self-care including mindfulness, motivation, and exercise.
Moderator: Sallie Fraenkel, President of Mind Body Spirit Network, a leading expert in wellness travel and spas.
- Sonia Satra – Founder, Moticise, Mindfulness, Movement, Motivation
- Tracey Vincel, Founder, KNOSIS Physiotherapy and Wellness
- Yamuna Zake, a master teacher of body sustainability, founder Yamuna
3:15-3:55. Your Skin, Hair, Teeth: What Really Works
We are barraged daily for products, services, and advertising on everything to improve skin, hair, and face as we age. But really works?
Moderator: Judy Goss, Lifestyle TV Host and QVC Host/Spokesperson
- Dr. Fayne Frey, board certified dermatologist, author of “The Skin Care Hoax.”
- Dr. Benjamin Paul is a world renown hair transplant surgeon, HairCareMD
- Dr. Jeannie Grecco is a Biologic Restorative Dentist at Rejuvenation Dentistry
4:00 to 4:15. No Filter: The Good, the Bad, and the Beautiful
Cheryl Benton will interview writer and former model Paulina Porizkova about her new book, a series of intimate, introspective, and enlightening essays about the complexities of womanhood at every age, pulling back the glossy magazine cover and writing from the heart. As the face of Estée Lauder in 1989, she was one of the highest-paid models in the world. Her “no filter” Instagram posts have garnered her over 1 million followers.
4:15 to 4:30 Presentation of The Three Tomatoes & Glow Woman of Purpose Award
The award, presented by Cheryl Benton and Anne Akers, recognizes inspirational role models who are not defined by age or labels, but are all about living life fully at any age, and as a “Woman of Purpose” projects the inner and outer glow that comes from living a fully integrated life of purpose, service, and humanity.
4:30 to 5:30 WINE * CHOCOLATE TASTING RECEPTION AND VISIT EXHIBITORS
What’s better than wine and chocolate? We will be sampling Chef Andrea Young’s delectable vegan chocolate, a guilt-free indulgence! As a premium Harlem-based chocolate company, she is passionate about offering artisanally made truffles…crafted with rich luxurious 70% dark chocolate. www.sweetvegan.nyc
SPONSORS AND EXHIBITORS
If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Premiere Sponsor: Anna Zuckerman. Founded in 2019, Anna Zuckerman is dedicated to leading the way in defining sustainable demi-fine jewelry; to give customers the same precious look and feel of luxury jewelry at a price point they can feel good about while helping to reduce ecological damage and destruction from material wastage. Repurposing salvaged lab-grown diamond and gem materials that would otherwise go to waste, Anna Zuckerman Luxury creates new beauty while extending the life cycle of already existing materials.
Panel Sponsor: IMMUNOCOLOGIE is a natural luxury skincare line. Our foundations rooted in one woman’s personal journey. Following a diagnosis of cancer, and with over 30 years of experience in the skincare industry, Karen Ballou understood that the skin is the first line of the body’s immunological defense – and wanted to create a skincare offering as luxurious as it is healthy, natural and effective. Our products uniquely focus on the source of the skin’s performance and wellbeing, giving you the best quality product and with the skin results you deserve.
Panel Sponsor: OsteoStrong Park Avenue New York. OsteoStrong® is a unique place where you can go to improve your overall health by focusing on the one thing we all have in common: a skeletal system.
Gabrielle Carlson .Meet designer Gabrielle Carlson who has a NYC boutique; beautiful clothes in your size designed and made in NYC.
Jasmina Beauty: Meet Jasmina who created a beautiful line of skin care products inspired by her grandmother.Skin care products that help you feel your own kind of beautiful, everyday.
Mia Wagner Salon. Meet Mia Babes a top hair stylist who created NYC’s Mia Wagner Salon along with former Fekkai associate , Gary Wagner.
Firesite Films. Take your social media and business promos to the next level with video. Meet some of the cinematic storytellers who create content for independent motion pictures, television, digital marketing and promotional videos for businesses large and small.
Laura Kass. Meet the designer who will present some of her distinctive handmade jewelry with unique designs.
THE CURIOUS TOUR. PURE, SIMPLE, HANDCRAFTED items – artwork, jewelry, ceramics – from the hands of artists in Africa and around the world to you.
MaryAnna Nardone Skincare. The blend of plants, flowers & essential oils from Mother Earth have evolved into this collection of skincare products infused synergistically with the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda + Aesthetics.
Beverley Olivacce. A collection of luxurious, timeless, elegant styles that will always have you looking on point for all of your social soirees.
H Cubed Style. Discover the innovative designs, fine craftsmanship and fabulous colors of this collection of quality costume jewelry from JCM London.
Amy Kanarek is a designer of artisan jewelry, elegant, custom, handcrafted.
Revitin is toothpaste reinvented. It nurtures and balances the mouth’s natural ecology, the oral microbiome, with prebiotic nutrients for optimal long-term oral health and total body wellness.
The Three Tomatoes Book Publishing. Meet some of our author’s who published books in the past year.