You Are Who Google Says You Are….
Our personal branding event was really a master class presented by two leading experts: Anouk Pappers, and online branding expert, and Janet Wise, founder of the Branding Room. We all learned a lot!
The marketplace has never been more competitive — whether you’re an entrepreneur, a corporate executive, or one of the many people job searching
right now, you need to distinguish yourself from the competition. How do you that? By creating a powerful personal brand.
Among the many nuggest of wisdom our experts shared were:
- You are who Google says you are (and why you need to Google yourself)
- You are not your job title
- It’s not enough to be an expert in your field
Listen in as we discussed:
- What personal branding is and why it’s important
- How to evaluate your current brand
- How to create or strengthen your personal brand
- Common Mistakes
|Anouk is an anthropologist and founder of Signitt who helps business and social leaders build a strong online presence which is critical for career advancement, a career pivot, or finding new clients.|
|Janet is a master career strategist and personal brand advisor who helps women thrive in their careers using a unique program called “The Branding Room.”|