An Exclusive Napa Valley Wine Experience
$75 FOR TWO PEOPLE. INVITE A FRIEND TO JOIN YOU FOR THIS WINE TASTING EXPERIENCE
For the past eleven years, we have enjoyed a fabulous Three Tomatoes trip each fall to the vineyards of Long Island’s North Shore. While sadly, we will miss #12 this year, we are excited to take you to Napa Valley to one of their most prestigious vineyards. Your wines for the tasting can be ordered in advance and delivered to your door before the event. You must order by Oct. 14th to assure delivery for the event. And you can share the wines with a partner or friend who can also join the event at no added cost. Here are the details.
GRGICH HILLS ESTATE, Napa Valley: The Story
Miljenko “Mike” Grgich first gained international recognition at the celebrated “Paris Tasting” of 1976. Then, in a now-historic blind tasting, a panel of eminent French judges swirled, sniffed, and sipped an array of the fabled white Burgundies of France and a small sampling of upstart Chardonnays from the Napa Valley. When their scores were tallied, the French judges were shocked: they had chosen the 1973 Chateau Montelena Chardonnay, crafted by Mike Grgich, as the finest white wine in the world. Mon Dieu! The results stunned the international wine establishment and immediately earned Mike a reputation as one of the greatest winemakers in the world.
Meet Violet Grgich, President
Mike’s daughter Violet, president of the vineyards, will join us live on ZOOM for a virtual tour of the vineyards, to conduct the wine tastings, and answer our questions.
We will enjoy tasting two award-winning premiere wines which will be delivered to your door, and an exclusive conversation with the wine makers.
- Napa Valley Zinfandel co-fermented with a touch of Petite Sirah to add complexity and structure and then aged in large French oak casks. Half bottle (375mL)
- Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc, primarily Musqué clone, grown in our coolest vineyards provides elegant, floral aromatics. Half bottle (375mL)
Note: Your ticket must be purchased by Oct. 14th to assure delivery in time for the event.
Join Us. Get Your Ticket Now
Share the experience with a partner or friend and ask them to join you at the event. No extra charge, just buy one ticket, and share the wines and the experience.
Your ticket will include:
- Two half bottles of two of the vineyard’s premiere wines delivered to your door
- Virtual wine tour and live discussion with Violet Grgich, President of the vineyard
- Fun conversation with the “Tomatoes”
- Raffle prize
- Your ticket must be purchased by Oct. 14th to assure your wines will arrive in time for the event. You can purchase tickets after that date, but your wines may arrive later.