A Powerful Feng Shui Masterclass Zoom Webinar Series
Feng Shui Master Debra Duneier shares the mystery and history behind the ancient art of Feng Shui and shares her own experiences with its power when it comes to love, wellness, and abundance. In these four Zoom webinars you will learn how use this powerful tool to improve your life in all areas.
The webinars will be interactive, informative, engaging and fun.
Now is your chance to learn how to put this ancient art into practice.
Join us in this master class series.
The 2023 Zoom Webinar Master Class Series
Jan. 17. 7:30-8:30 PM ET. The Energies of 2023: The Year of the Rabbit
“I am not a fortune teller. When forecasting for the new year, I like to think of it like a weather report. You will find out if you will need an umbrella to keep you safe for the year.” ~ Debra Duneier
Feng Shui Master Debra Duneier will share how to harness and enhance the new chi that is about to arrive with rituals that are celebrated around the world. This “Feng Shui for the Year of the Rabbit” Workshop will teach you fun ways to celebrate the New Year and a forecast as to what to expect for the next 12 months.
- Learn your animal sign and if it is lucky in the Year of the Rabbit
- Discover characteristics of the Rabbit and how to connect to good luck for the year
- Discussion includes your animal’s relationship with the Rabbit and how it will impact career, love, and health, in the coming months
Feb. 13. 7:30-8:30 PM ET. Feng Shui for Enhanced Relationships
In this workshop, Feng Shui Master Debra Duneier gives you the basics for bringing and deepening love in all your relationships. She will share her own experiences with the power of Feng Shui when it comes to love. You will learn practical tips to improve your space to support you in sustaining and attracting loving relationships in your life.
- Teachings include the definition of Feng Shui and Yin and Yang
- How a Feng Shui bedroom creates a magical place-with DIY tips
- Debra walks you through a meditation for deeper love, finding love and self-love
March 13. 7:30-8:30 PM ET. Feng Shui Tips for Abundance
“The most beautiful experience we can have, is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.”~ Albert Einstein
The ancient art of Feng Shui has been used for centuries to bring abundance into one’s life. In this workshop with Feng Shui Master Debra Duneier you will learn fun & simple ways to bring Feng Shui into your own space to improve abundance in all areas of your life!
- Discussion includes the meaning of Feng Shui and how it helps you to create an abundance of health, love, and prosperity!
- Learn how the kitchen is a superpower room for creating wealth.
- Discover the magical “Ming Tang” and DIY tips to create positive energy when entering your home!
April 10. 7:30-8:30 PM ET. Feng Shui for Health and Wellness
” Nurture your home and it nurtures the spirit within.” Master Debra Duneier, EcoChi: Designing the Human Experience
Feng Shui Master Debra Duneier takes you through a health and wellness journey! She will share the powers of this intuitive art with tips for your residence to support health and well-being. This workshop will give you the tools you need to create harmony in your space!
- Learn basic principles of Feng Shui as it pertains to health and wellness
- Discover how to create a healing space in your home
- Special rooms that support health and easy-to-apply solutions
- Learn about the importance of the bedroom
- Health and the kitchen
- Enhance the Ming Tang-importance of good chi energy in the entryway
Register now! Save $50 and sign up for all 4 webinar masterclasses $150. Individual sessions are $50.
About Debra Duneier
Debra Duneier, the Founder and President of EcoChi, LLC, is a Feng Shui Master Practitioner, an accredited LEED® Green Associate, a Certified Eco-Designer, and a Graduate Gemologist. Ms. Duneier is the creator of the EcoChi® system of design, a globally recognized wellness design standard that incorporates Feng Shui. She is the award-winning author of “EcoChi: Designing the Human Experience.” Her training, background and perspective have made her a valued resource for media outlets including Martha Stewart Radio, Brokers Weekly, Social Life Magazine, Barons.com, Better Homes and Gardens TV, CNBC, MSNBC, CBS, and the Associated Press. Debra was a featured personality, as the Feng Shui expert on the Cable TV show, Natural Reboot, on the Z Living Network.