10 Fitness Apps to Get You in Shape
The spring season is officially here, meaning you’re probably trying to get back in shape. Between work, life, family and friends there’s not much time to focus on yourself and get the workout you truly want. With no spare time to spend on yourself, it’s important to take advantage of every minute you have free, even if it’s only 20 minutes. Luckily for you, 2016 has already brought us a ton of fitness apps to help make our lives a little easier … no gym required, no inconvenient class schedules, no expensive fees… no problem! Get moving tomatoes!
Here are the top 10 fitness apps to keep you on track during your spring break:
- Sworkit – Designed with busy people in mind with high-intensity bodyweight workouts that you can make as short as five minutes and as long as an hour.
- Perfect Pilates Body – Provides you with various easy-to-follow workouts to strengthen your body.
- Yoga Studio – You can pick and download a class, or create and save a class that you design by picking individual poses to string together.
- DailyBurn – This app is filled with hundreds of workout videos for you to do whenever, wherever.
- Fitnet – Find the perfect trainer and workout style that meets your schedule.
- Hot5 – Exercises taught by real trainers where you can specialize the type of routine you want to have, from fitness basics to Crossfit and Pilates.
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge – This mini-workout app will cue you to get into position and have you doing everything from high-intensity jumping jacks to push-ups and even core-blasting planks.
- Nike Training Club – Once you pick the area of the body you want to focus on and set how much time you have, the app will select a training plan perfect for you.
- CycleCast – The first app to bring streaming spin classes to the digital space, with workouts from qualified instructors – All you need is a stationary bike and a WiFi connection.
- Strong Lifts 5×5 – The app prompts you to complete three lifting exercises with five sets of five reps and suggests following the workout three times a week.
These fitness apps are guaranteed to not only save you time but tons of money all while looking and feeling your absolute best!