We’re excited to launch our NYC Insiders’ Club, a place for smart savvy women who are living life with joie de vivre. Membership gives you the chance to meet other phenomenal women like you, enjoy exclusive insider events, get discounts for products and services, and get member only access to 3T giveaways like theater tickets. If you love life in NYC, you will love being part of the most fun club in town!
Here’s what you’ll get:
Invitations to members only “insiders’” events
- You’ll be part of a small intimate group (10-20 Tomatoes) for a special dinner; a private museum event; a theater or cabaret event; and other fun and interesting things – there will be a charge for some of these events and others will be FREE
- Past events:
- Private event at Nordstrom Personal Styling Lounge
- Old Masters Week Private Tour of the UES private art galleries
- Cocktails and Conversation in an Igloo
- Cocktails and Conversation at the Shoe Bar in Nordstrom
- A private makeup at Nars on Madison Ave. (FREE)
- A private cooking party in the beautiful home of Pamela Morgan, cookbook author and entertaining expert
- Afternoon tea event at the MET with tea expert Ellen Easton plus tea tour of the MET
- Private tour of the Players Club
- At an evening wine, coversation and fashion at designer Gabrielle Carlson’s boutique.
- Private tour of Central Park’s Belvedere Caste + lunch at Tavern on the Green
- Tour of Sotheby’s Treasures from Chatsworth
Once a Quarter Cocktails and Conversation
We have a great calendar of events in the works for 2020 from art events, to private tours, and cocktail meetups.
- Once a quarter 3T Founder Cheryl Benton will invite members to a fun place. Members will pay for their drinks. The conversations will be priceless.
Discounts and Giveaways
- Products, services, 3T events
- Member only access to 3T tickets giveaways (we always give away three tickets) and offer these several times a year
Connecting with other awesome Tomatoes
You’ll get a monthly Insider’s Newsletter – it will introduce new members, include any special offers, and upcoming events.
Member profile page (access only to members)
It will include brief profiles of all members who wish to be listed, + their social media and email contacts.
The tomato behind The Three Tomatoes.
Cheryl Benton, aka the “head tomato” is founder and publisher of The Three Tomatoes, a digital lifestyle magazine for “women who aren’t kids”. Having lived and worked for many years in New York City, the land of size zero twenty-somethings, she was truly starting to feel like an invisible woman. She created The Three Tomatoes just for the fun of it as the antidote for invisibility and sent it to 60 friends. Today she has thousands of friends and is chief cheerleader for smart, savvy women who want to live their lives fully at every age and every stage. She is the author of the novel, "Can You See Us Now?" and co-author of a humorous books of quips, "Martini Wisdom." Because she's lived a long time, her full bio won't fit here. If you want the "blah, blah, blah", read more. www.thethreetomatoes.com/about-the-head-tomato